Aims and objectives
‘Aiming higher, achieving more’
We endeavour to provide the highest quality educational foundation within the context of a caring and supportive Christian ethos.
Collectively, we aim to:
- Foster a love and enjoyment of learning.
- Create a happy, purposeful environment in which children can develop socially, physically, creatively and intellectually.
- Encourage children to respect and care for themselves, each other and the environment.
- Help children recognise their own self worth and know that their views and opinions are valued.
- Stimulate children’s natural curiosity about the world around them, helping develop their ability to question and search for answers.
- Value and encourage the active partnership between school, home and the wider community.