Values & Ethos
Aiming Higher, Achieving more
At St. Michael’s Church of England Primary School we endeavour to provide the highest quality of primary education within the context of a caring and supportive Christian ethos.
Collectively we aim to:
- Foster a love and enjoyment of learning
- Create a happy, purposeful environment in which children can develop socially, physically, creatively and intellectually
- Encourage children to respect and care for themselves, each other and the environment.
- Help children recognise their own self worth and know that their views and opinions are valued.
- Stimulate children’s natural curiosity about the world around them, helping develop their ability to question and search for answers.
- Value and encourage the active partnership between school, home and the wider community.