Please check our Uniform policy on the Policies page.
Our school uniform is:-
• School sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with school logo (or Froglets logo for Nursery children).
• White polo shirt or short sleeved shirt.
• Grey/black shorts/trousers/skirts/pinafore dress. Nursery children may also wear black jogging bottoms.
• Children can wear gingham dresses in the summer (school colour as mentioned above).
• School shoes must be worn to school. These can be black/brown sensible shoes, not trainers. But at break and lunchtimes children can wear trainers for running around.
Order and pay for school uniform online from School Trends. Click on the link below, choose our county and town and click on St Michael’s School. You can either pay online or if you prefer, you can order online and send a cheque to School Trends.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet you can collect an order form from school and order by post.
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts.
Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
We hope you will find using this new service an improvement in our school uniform supply.